Today I’m answering questions sent in from listeners which hopefully will provide some inspirational insight for aspiring traders. these questions are;
- How did you get the idea to become a Pro Trader?
- Did I have a trainer or mentor?
- How did I come up with the 5,18 & 62 indicator?
- Did I develop methods with trial & error or modify existing methods?
- Do you need to have financial challenges in order to develop the desire to succeed in trading?
- What is your favourite trade ever?
- What is your worst trade ever?
- Do you ever scan other markets in the event of your main ones ranging?
Mentioned in todays Podcast
NEW! Instagram Page here
Become a Piptastic Member here
Piptastic Facebook Page for exclusive content, “like” our page at www.Facebook.com/piptastictrading including screenshots & explanations of trades I’ve taken
Check out & Subscribe to the Piptastic Youtube Channel here
Add me on Snapchat for daily trading tips: damonelliott1
Damon Elliott uses ETX Capital as his trading platform. Click here to join ETX Capital
Right click here & “save as” to download this episode to your computer
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way then please feel free to share it.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.
And lastly, if you have any trading related questions, please email me at email@example.com – this show has over 52,400 downloads and counting so the answer to your question could be the difference to a fellow trader!